Friday 1 April 2011

Welcome To PTC Review

Good Day Clickers, Old and New!!!
Before I tell you the purpose of this blog, I would like to tell you a little about myself and why I created this blog. First off, I am a young stay-at-home mom who found it difficult to live without contributing an income towards my household but wanted the chance to be there firsthand for all my son's developments. Therefore, I had to find a way to generate an income from home.
This was not easy for me as I did not have any special talents that I felt comfortable developing into a small home-based business. As a result, I turned to the internet and searched high and low trying to find something legit that would provide me with some extra income. And one thing that I can tell you for sure is that there are many, many, many scams out there that take your time and money and leave you hanging high and dry.
Final I stumbled upon the PTC revolution. By the way, PTC stands for Paid to Click. The process of earning from these sites is very simple and not very time consuming. You join the site in a simple registration process and click a few ads a day and get paid. Easy right!!!
However, everything seems to have a down side. There are thousands of these sites out there and many of them are scams. They have you click their ads and in the end, leave you without your clicking salary. This is very frustrating and annoying. I wished that there was a way to filter out the good, paying sites from the not-so-good.
Therefore, this is why I created this blog as a platform for new clickers. like myself, and veteran clickers to meet and advise each other in this crazy clicking world.
In following post, I will provide information as to how to go about starting the clicking process and the sites that I know are legit.
I hope this blog will be of use to all of you.
Happy Clicking

No comments:

Post a Comment